sábado, julho 12, 2014

Fairy Tale (to H.)

ahermin @DeviantArt


You're taught
that you'll know
when you meet him. 

And do not doubt
that it will happen; 
Fate works in mysterious ways. 

It may not be love at first sight. 
You may find him boring, 
plain, not that smart.

But alcohol will also work its ways
and you'll find yourself drawn to him
to his voice, to his yourness. 

He did not come by horse
and has a hard time finding his car
but you suspect that may be him. 

And if you're still not sure, 
Fate will slap you in the heart
with a random meeting in a busy street.

So you give in to Fate
and say: "Fate, here I am,
do with me as you please."

I was lost, and now I'm found
I was sad, and now am happy
I was me, and now I'm nothing."

And Fate smiles, and holds your hand,
Caresses your hair and whispers in your ear:
"How could you ever doubt me?

Were you not taught
that you would know
when you met him?

Here he is
Ripe for the picking,

The man that will break your heart."


SG, 12.7.14, London

3 comentários:

Dog run disse...

Now you have got your dog a suitable kennel or a dog run, what is your dog doing when it is not exercising? I browsed through quite a bit dog beds with all sorts of design and style.

Unknown disse...

Thanks for sharing the interesting information, you can watch the interesting movie through here

death wish bruce willis

annihilation trailer 2

cépticox disse...

Why should that man break your heart? Why can't you be happy living along side with the man of your dreams?